Thread: Driver 2018 F1 silly season.
View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2018, 10:03 (Ref:3850290)   #1181
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Only 2-3 weeks ago, the 2018 silly season looked like it was about to blow up with numerous driver changes expected by many. Read HERE for one such article by Adam Cooper on Ocon going to McLaren, Stroll to Force India, etc. etc. All happening by Singapore was the talk.
Interesting article. Reading it though, most people seem to suggest driver swaps would not happen, and they seem to be proven right.
Another case of people trying to make a story out of nothing, and presenting their 'evidence' in a manner that suits their own proffering.