View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2018, 17:34 (Ref:3853011)   #149
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by btracing82 View Post
So no camping for me all my friends bailed last minute and my mom always comes down loves sports cars and went to UGA so going to be awkwardly sharing the hotel room with her in Braselton believe it or not she goes to Sebring to but always rents a house while I camp but anyways I know where y'all are at but what are some marker's flag or car/truck wise want to meet up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
That's a bummer of sorts, but hopefully, we'll meet you and mom! Look for the gray Apache camper, Dodge Trucks, some canopies and a glorious camp kitchen under the water oak at T4. Hope to be right on the infield gravel road. We should have the pumpkin lights again (if can dig em out).

FYI. I grew up and currently live in Athens, but didn't attend UGA.
Jeremy mentioned RAM trucks but forgot to say look for the sweet silver Mazda3 too,

We also camp with a giant, so look for the tallest biggest person you can, and if he is smoking a cigar you are in the right place.