View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2018, 19:55 (Ref:3853318)   #85
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My opinions on this matter don't mean much as I'm not the primary audience...but I'd make the races shorter and have more on a day. They're already kinda trying that with weird heat systems and what not, that I've completely lost touch with. But why not just make that a simple system, like BTCC?

Have 3x1 hour races in a day. Half an hour turn around in between. Proper full points races, not playoffs or heats or whatever it's called. I'd prefer to watch that.

Obviously, you don't want that format every weekend, and you should still run the full unbroken Daytona 500 and what not, but I think that'd suit the cookier cutter circuits more. I'd also prefer more road courses, although I'd shorten the races a little.

I imagine nobody will agree with me, and my opinions really not worth much given target demographics and what not.