Thread: WEC WEC 2019/20 season
View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2019, 20:57 (Ref:3882145)   #135
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I kinda agree, but in GTE they've rotated the entire Porsche drive-train around, Ford race a car you can't buy without being sued, and the Ferrari and Aston are literally the GT3 car with some parts swapped out, and electronic code commented out. They certainly used to be different, and whilst they are not identical yet, they certainly are on a trajectory that will meet at some point.

Look at how Aston was helped with BoP with the new car. That was a very GT3 way of doing it. Some may like it, some may not (I'm not as bothered as many, but I understand why they would be), but it does appear we're converging.