View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2019, 16:57 (Ref:3884199)   #89
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by karting View Post
The Sauber Looks fantastic and boy is it a radical aero design. The front wing layers arnt connected to the end plates (loop hole?) massive cuts in the rear wing (loop hole?) **only saying loop hole as no other team which has released has anything close to similar** something weird with the air box, the nose is something else.

I really hope this works for them and will be interesting to see the Ferrari now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
The AR/Sauber does look to have some interesting stuff going on. Lots of interest in the front wing as well as the interesting engine cover. Not a narrow shark fin style, but a smooth hump.

Richard
with Resta(?) having left Ferrari for Sauber, could this car be a 'Frankenstein' type collection of ideas deemed too risky to go on a Ferrari?