Thread: IMSA Race 2019 Sebring 12 Hours
View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2019, 13:47 (Ref:3890991)   #48
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Watched most of the wec race last night. Was imagining my dad and I being there like in the past. Usually Friday was an earlier night than Thursday, then we would go out to eat in town. Sat at a table next to BMW team guys one year, and Simon pagenaud another. But while my dad likes to get away from the track for a break once in a while, I was always glued to the fences, wanting to walk the whole track as much as possible. So I could imagine a discussion last night about staying till midnight on Friday and still trying to get in Saturday morning from the hotel by morning warm-up.... I love the idea of the wec race and hope it is there to stay, but maybe just end it by 10 by making it a normal 6 hours? Or start it eaflier in the day? Really hope to be there next year or at least the year after that.

Looking forward to the main event (had to say that for all the debates over the last year or so about which race would be called or treated like it was).