Thread: IMSA Race 2019 Sebring 12 Hours
View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2019, 14:11 (Ref:3890995)   #50
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Keep your common sense to yourself.

Back-to-back races are tough enough. Running until midnight then starting at ten the next day is asking a lot of teams, fans, and especially staff.
They could have run Pilot noon--2 pm, and 3-9 for WEC Things would have chilled out by midnight (14 hours of sun and drinking) and everyone could get six or eight hours sleep.
Yeah. I mean, I may use common sense now, but if I was there.... My dad would have had to have it haha. I'd have been wanting to stay for as much as possible. At least they didn't do the whole start at midnight after the 12 hours plan....

Getting excited for this one. Pulling for a mazda/6 penske/31 axs/core auto group at the front and BMW and Porsche in gtlm. It's funny, I never used to pull for Porsche but have really become fans of the team from rock hill sc and the awesome sounding Porsches.