View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2019, 13:20 (Ref:3893249)   #711
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I am not sure what you are driving at here BJ.
In your post #706, you said: "I can put my hand on my heart and tell you that I have never seen a spec part in any racing series that represented good value for money, every last one of them has been a ripoff.

If you want a good value part, open source the design to anyone that wants to manufacture it. "

So I mentioned Xtrac/IndyCar, as an example of a spec part, the gearbox, that's been good value for money in a racing series. Otherwise I don't think they would have used them for nearly 20 years.