View Single Post
Old 19 May 2019, 21:27 (Ref:3904750)   #75
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Even if they did, the Juncos car is hardly much quicker... yes it’s now in the show, but the aim of Mr Alonso winning the race would still be wildly optimistic
Although it's a different chassis, Juncos has been in the top 15-20 all week. McLaren hasn't been close, so I think Juncos has a better chance in the 500. I'm disappointed as I've been a fan of McLaren for a long time now and I expected a Team Penske level of preparation. I'm not there, but it doesn't look like they were close to ready. It really has to irk Zak Brown that the car that bumped them has no sponsorship.

Last edited by JHamilton; 19 May 2019 at 21:49.