View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2019, 14:34 (Ref:3913948)   #1959
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
You do have to remember that the ADAC for VLN, especially the N24, and maybe IMSA do make similar changes. Doesn't mean that I like it or favor it. In fact, I'm in general in favor of making minimal changes, and the ACO/FIA had plenty of opportunity to get data from the LM test day.

I personally think that the change to the Aston may've been a knee-jerk reaction to one car getting a decent lap. The #97 was apparently capable of starting further up the grid than it did. And in fairness, if you have just about everyone in the top 10 within a few tenths of a second, isn't that a sign that you do already have the BOP in a pretty good spot?