Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 2019, 09:11 (Ref:3924471)   #268
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Seat Taracco PHEV

'The petrol-electric SUV will be the first launched by any of the Volkswagen Group’s non-premium brands. That includes the Volkswagen brand itself, which revealed a Tiguan GTE back in 2016 that never made production.

The Tarraco PHEV makes use of a 1.4-litre TSI petrol engine, putting out 148bhp. It’s mated to a 113bhp electric motor and 13kWh lithium ion battery pack. The total system output is quoted at 242bhp and 295lb ft. It's a similar powertrain to that in the Volkswagen Passat GTE, albeit with a chunk more power, meaning it becomes the most powerful Taracco in the range.

The powertrain is sufficient to enable a top speed of 135mph and a 0-62mph time of 7.4sec for the five and seven-seat SUV.'