Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2019, 08:58 (Ref:3924601)   #272
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Porsche Macan Turbo

'Sitting above the mid-range Macan S, the Turbo [has] significantly more power: 434bhp, to be precise, which is nearly ten percent more than the pre-facelift Macan Turbo.

The power boost comes courtesy of a new 2.9-litre twin-turbo V6. replacing the old 3.6-litre unit. It’s the same engine found in the latest Cayenne and Panamera, with developments such as turbochargers mounted inside the ‘V’ of the cylinders and an integrated exhaust manifold. Both permit sharper turbo and throttle response, according to Porsche, along with improved efficiency.'