View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 2019, 14:43 (Ref:3925804)   #82
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Porsche Taycan

'Porsche says the Taycan’s two electric motors, producing a combined 616bhp and 627lb ft of torque in the Turbo, deliver a 0-62mph time of 3.2sec. In the Turbo S, meanwhile, they hit a peak of 750bhp and 774lb ft with an overboost function that shortens that sprint to 2.8sec. Performance is enhanced by a two-speed gearbox on the rear axle, which has a short ratio for maximum acceleration from a standstill. Depending on the selected mode the Taycan can also switch between four, rear and front-wheel drive. The Taycan has already set a Nürburgring lap record for four-door, all-electric sports cars with a time of 7min 42sec – around the same as the 997-generation 911 GT3 achieved at the track. '