Thread: ELMS ELMS Discussion
View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2019, 00:11 (Ref:3929804)   #283
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
I agree and I find it quite fascinating. Can't wait for the useless 'Hypercar' to be over and done already and 2024-2025 to be here. At least they should have time to get the technology to the pace of LMP2 ish by that time frame, I reckon. Reliability not so sure but endurance racing is called endurance for a reason. If the likes of Audi come along with G56 that will accelerate the evolution process much faster as well, much faster than with some modified ADESS anyway
I can't see why they can't balance hydrogen with the other fuels/drivetrains. The good thing is that they only need to get close and then the BoP will do the rest.