View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2019, 02:17 (Ref:3929996)   #95
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I've been getting worse and worse about actually using my list the last couple years. Most of my kit is in the exact place I dropped it after the Mitty, I think the beer cooler still has a few in it I didn't really like. I need to clean the canopy screens this weekend maybe but I was thinking about heading up for the Historics this weekend on Saturday. Camping gear check instead is better use of the day and hit the almighty interwebs for anything missing.

I've been thinking a bit and have decided the year is much more water and ice tea and less beer. I've been bringing home beer the last few races so no need to buy that much. Now bourbon and rye? Oh there will be more of that thank you. And guess I should prep and freeze the pork belly for our roast, I'm thinking Thursday evening but could hold it for race day too. Figured Friday was still steak [emoji3052][emoji3052] night. I'll bring cake and brownie stuff to make something good for Saturday night.

Two weeks from this evening I'll be trackside after setup and watching the pilot challenge guys practice and some beetles I'm guessing. Already have the days blocked off at the office so everyone else can cover my sh-stuff.
It's getting real now isn't it? My guest bathroom is currently at slab and studs status with none of the major stuff delivered yet, so no bathtub, toilets, vanities etc. my inlaws are staying here starting Nov 4. Basically there is no way they won't be peeing directly into the floor drain at this point.

But on the plus side, friday steak night sounds good! Also, I will be bringing boudin, which is a typical breakfast food here, but if y'all want to eat it as an appetizer one night that is fine with me too.