View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2019, 00:32 (Ref:3930295)   #115
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
It's a Siberian. I don't know much about them but it was the prettiest and came with the accessories I wanted. It appears to be built very well. We'll see!
Always a plus, and everyone seems to get a copy hours after the "leader's" version hits the shelves. Love my trays in my cooler to keep stuff dry, would never go back to without
I like the clean side design of it. I like my Otterboxes but the handles kill me, it's an extra 6" of space for no reason really other than not wanting the rope handles of Yeti. Especially after Yeti sued and won saying they copyrighted rope handle coolers and made Rtic redesign.

I like these guys for my cooler, kept everything cold all week at The Mitty and keep things cold under the cover of my truck for a week after the wedding. Got home and they were still cold and beers were cold 5 days later without being fully frozen.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00...b_b_asin_title

Last edited by broadrun96; 27 Sep 2019 at 00:41.