View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2019, 01:23 (Ref:3930299)   #116
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Always a plus, and everyone seems to get a copy hours after the "leader's" version hits the shelves. Love my trays in my cooler to keep stuff dry, would never go back to without
I like the clean side design of it. I like my Otterboxes but the handles kill me, it's an extra 6" of space for no reason really other than not wanting the rope handles of Yeti. Especially after Yeti sued and won saying they copyrighted rope handle coolers and made Rtic redesign.

I like these guys for my cooler, kept everything cold all week at The Mitty and keep things cold under the cover of my truck for a week after the wedding. Got home and they were still cold and beers were cold 5 days later without being fully frozen.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00...b_b_asin_title
Oh sweet, thanks for the link! I forgot about those!

The outside sides and bottom are also slick which is what sold it. I like to keep my stuff clean and that really helps. This has hand holds on each side in addition to the ropes, but it will be completely unmanageable by myself when full anyway.