View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2019, 19:48 (Ref:3938924)   #156
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Ok, but you aren't just reading like in a library, you are also taking away the earnings of the shop workers. Buy it or ignore it but don't "borrow" without permission.

As a shopper, I must admit that it annoys me the hell when going to select my newspapers in the supermarket when I bother to buy any, that there is usually one or two people (always middle to late age and always male) who are stood by the display reading a newspaper.

I am so tempted to tell them to buy the bloody things and get out of real shoppers' way, but discretion always gets the better of me, thank goodness! How long that can last I can only surmise.