View Single Post
Old 23 Dec 2019, 12:12 (Ref:3948194)   #1537
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
In my time zone race starts at 11pm at night.In the past I record it to hard drive,get up at 6am ,watch the first 9 hours of the race skipping through ad breaks,safety cars etc,miss next 4 hours,then resume watching with same skipping and by 9pm I have usually caught up to last 2 hours live.
Those first 8 hours before dark are a big thing for me and my body clock would be incapable of staying up.
I will be checking the WEC streaming app you mentioned as if it does that my problem is solved.
So you actually miss four hours of night racing.... It's ironic as that's the bit I wait a whole year for. Mind you, I am there.....