View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2020, 17:54 (Ref:3950660)   #144
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So i went through the first 3 stages last night. I used to like the hour long shows for stages but I guess "ain't nobody go time for that!" They're not terrible but while the history of places is interesting, save that for the History channel.

Very cool seeing Alonso participating. And very funny to see him (SPOILER ALERT) actually working on a car b/c he broke a wheel on Stage 2? I think. I'm sure he's wrenched on something before, but I haven't seen it. And certainly not in the sand!

I guess I'll muscle through the coverage I got. Neat terrain. Neat vehicles. Very cool event!