View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2020, 13:19 (Ref:3961200)   #106
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I said welcome to 1950s F1 and WSC with the update but gone is the last stock feature of stockcars....
The change to 18s was driven by Goodyear and the fact they don't sell a 15" tire. They wanted a more street look and I'm guessing make them similarly to the rest of their racing tire range. The single lug was a cost savings, apparently other people have made them before so there's a market for them.

Although for a stock car I guess they'll have to start racing 911 GT3s with the street center lock. Or the Mustang with a couple fake center lock wheel options