View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2020, 19:53 (Ref:3961802)   #117
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Single nut is going to take away something from the pit stops for me.

I am still amazed week in, week out, at the skill of the guys changing wheels so quickly and with very few issues.

NASCAR pit stops are interesting. F1 is so damn quick these days you have no time to register what just occured. Or is that just me?
There are MANY issues with Cup and Xfinity stops, look at the monday morning penalties. Just this week at least 5 teams were fined, it's not clear and error free. They just don't show it on air