View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2020, 20:12 (Ref:3961809)   #119
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I hope they keep it to more ovals though. A few road courses won’t go amiss though. I certainly expect NASCAR to pick up again. I just they don’t try anything too radical. Keep it to what it knows best and let it grow
They need the correct ovals. They need more short tracks. They need to get back to places like North Wilkesboro. It may be too late, tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyM View Post
I agree that there's a desire to add more road courses to the schedule. The problem though is that the supply of NASCAR currently exceeds the demand for NASCAR. Unless the series is willing to dump some existing ovals, there isn't that much they can do actually add road courses aside from having some events on a track's roval instead of its oval.
They dumped The Rock entirely, which was a mistake. I think alternating years at tracks would be nice, but meh, I don't really care anymore...