View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2020, 15:33 (Ref:3966542)   #5304
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
Hong Kong relaxed restrictions and then saw cases rises again.
Yes - if the incubation period is proven to be a maximum of 14 days, then ideally you need to wait until a 14-day period of zero cases (not just new, but ongoing) is confirmed globally before lifting restrictions.

This will be impossible to reach, so there is always an element of risk when lifting restrictions. As restrictions are lifted - how do you prevent outside cases being brought into your territory again?

Obviously a hypothetical that would never have been possible - but this entire situation could have been over in four weeks - if the entire globe had entered a lock-down the day the first case was reported.