Thread: Isolated Fun?
View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2020, 10:44 (Ref:3967659)   #95
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs View Post
The last F2 was in 1972 but lesser races were held up to 1974. Gerry Marshall won the last race if my memory is working correctly!
This website suggests that the racing post-'72 was not actually on the circuit?

'September 23, 1972: Gerry Marshall wins the final car race to be held at Crystal Palace driving a Lister Jaguar (Last karting event October, 1972). Club events continued to use parts of the grounds until 1974'