View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2020, 20:20 (Ref:3970383)   #5623
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_l View Post
Does AG have a say in team sponsors, if they potentially bring the sport in to disrepute or clash with existing series sponsors?
I'm not sure. But we've got plenty of examples of sponsor 'clashes'.
Team Dynamics even clashed with the series sponsor last season, hence the different number plates to the rest of the grid.

There's also a bit of a leap from potential to actually bringing it into disrepute.
I know behind the scenes discussions would probably be held - but at the moment I think it would be tricky to justify blocking Rich Energy from sponsoring a team. Have their actions been any worse than the last Infiniti entry, other than being on a more public scale?