View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2020, 15:11 (Ref:3970590)   #136
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i cant imagine how much a tire supplier would charge to actually make the best tires possible?

honesty i dont even know what the best racing tire would look like...would it last forever, run fast, and still provide glue like grip? would it be possible to flat spot it? should driver mistakes still be punished by increased wear rates because the 'best ever' tire would not allow for that right?

basically right now we have a rule set that allows Merc and Ferrari to spend as much money as they want to build for themselves the best possible race car they can within the rules box...and the competition level has massively suffered for it.

obviously i am just speculating, but for me, spending more money chasing perfection and endless refinements is the problem...not the solution.