View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2020, 15:26 (Ref:3972828)   #156
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
The NASCAR fans on Racer think it will be the highest rated sports event ever. I'm not sure non race fans will tune in just to see a live sport.
Its gonna be tough to beat the World Cup Final but hey! IF anyone can do it, it would be the Granddaddy of Superspeedways, uh, in the US.

I'm sure it will be the most watched NASCAR race in years, but I'm still not getting how just removing the fans really makes sense. Teams are still together, sleeping in 4s in a hotel, TV crews, NASCAR officials....

And how many fans are going to go ahead a take the camper to Darlington County and see how close they can get. I'm thinking too soon, but what do I know