View Single Post
Old 16 May 2020, 15:19 (Ref:3976605)   #4929
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm guessing purely a get more money in the F1 cap move, would expect sportscar program before Indy. The Ferrari complaint with LMDh, IMSA and WEC compliant, was they can't make their own chassis and owners want a Ferrari chassis plate. I don't think Indy would allow a Ferrari chassis even if they copied a Dallara exactly.

I don't think they'd have any challenge making an engine and I'm thinking it would be the Indy engine to have in short order.