View Single Post
Old 26 May 2020, 12:28 (Ref:3978396)   #6058
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
BTCC is one of the biggest crowd draws in UK Motorsport, but also received extensive coverage on TV and online.
In the UK, which events have very high crowd numbers that don't get coverage elsewhere as a means of spectating? It is these that are more likely to suffer as an event than a BTCC meeting.