View Single Post
Old 27 May 2020, 08:25 (Ref:3978513)   #6073
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Any reason why freelancers are able to do things that regular journos can't?
I'm guessing that either:

A) - they're perfectly happy to ignore social distancing rules.

B) - they're more likely to carry the equipment to 'snoop' on proceedings from a long distance away using a super tele-photo lens.

*** Disclaimer - I have nothing to prove that the techniques used in either example are specific to, or observed in, freelance journalists. Just trying to understand why the poster might think they are an easier option ***