View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2020, 13:10 (Ref:3982056)   #282
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
Agreed.

I've watched a few of the virtual Gran Turismo events in the past few years and enjoyed them. Was loving the virtual racing at the start of lockdown but quickly went off it with some of the amateur races (cough official F1) but decided to come back for the big one and well it definitely delivered.

And the best thing is that I don't have that post Le Mans dread where I have to wait a whole year for the next one as we (hopefully) have the real race in September.
Yes, it was interesting that there were so many references (by McNish in particular) to September. Fingers and toes now tightly crossed....