View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2020, 13:10 (Ref:3982057)   #283
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That left me feeling a little flat.

Excellent racing, clearly enormous fun and very competitive for those taking part, and a very impressive level of professionalism from the teams. I'm in awe of the talent the sim guys have and I think there's untapped talent there for real life.

But seeing the winners fist-pump in their bedrooms at the chequered flag brought it back down to earth with a bump.

It's the best substitute we have, but a stark reminder that even with modern technology, there's nothing to replace the atmosphere of the real thing.