View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2020, 19:40 (Ref:3985656)   #111
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I am actually surprised they showed that. Groups of spectators gathering outside of the circuits and not social distancing to try to watch will create problems that might negatively impact events later this year. So why show it happening on the official broadcast as it will only encourage others to replicate? How many will be up there tomorrow or next weekend?

Richard
It was just two people half way up a mountain but yeah people are crazy. who knows where the line will move to next as a result.

I suppose it could be a bit like Mags' race engineer coming on the radio in order to initiate a setwards investigation...maybe the race director showed this in the hopes the local government would look into the matter.