View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2020, 10:08 (Ref:3986205)   #2067
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Enjoy it, he helped make a great race yesterday. I praise him for standing up for what he believes in, it would be a lot easier to say nothing.
He's not standing up for anything, he is simply virtue signalling and furthermore trying to bully his fellow racers into following him. If he had any conviction he'd be opening racing academies for underprivileged kids.