View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2020, 14:35 (Ref:3988229)   #728
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-two View Post
We were told permits would be issued initially subject to the events being held behind closed doors - that requirement seems to have been interpreted slightly differently by different organisers
Or, MSUK don't actually have the authority to issue such a stipulation? I'm operating at the far boundaries of my knowledge here so happy to be corrected. Is the permit issued to the organising club or the circuit? If it is the former, neither the club nor MSUK would have any say over what the circuit decides to do outside the competition area (hence my inside/outside the fence reference above). Their only recourse would be to withdraw the permit, in which case they'd be picking a fight with an organisation without which there would pretty much be no national motorsport.