View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2020, 21:19 (Ref:3988304)   #110
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
My new membership card arrived today. The new look of the card is "très chique"
The membership starting date is still 2010, so that is correct.
But coming from "ACO Racing Auto" I now am "ACO 1 + HAO1 + HAO2" (Can't decipher if these are O's/Oscars or 0's/zeros, I am tending towards O's/Oscars)
What the heck does that mean? The girl on the phone asked if I wanted to keep the same membership as before, I said yes and was charged 109 euros for the privilige.
Mine says exactly the same Vince and I paid the same (after being prompted in exactly the same way). It was pretty much the same as I paid last year so I didn't query it at all.