View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2020, 07:38 (Ref:3990963)   #63
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Our roads here must be in a worse state, as even in city, I hear road noise only. Just a week or so ago an i3 drove by me and I was surprised at the amount of noise the tyres were making.
The road noise might be a potential solution to the issue of EVs being quite near pedestrians. I know certain road surfaces are designed to cause vibration in a car to warn the driver of lane departure or approaching hazards - could the same be possible outside the car?

If the road surface was designed to deliberately cause noise - it would make no difference what vehicle was travelling on the road, the noise would be a warning to pedestrians nearby?