View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2020, 18:48 (Ref:3991282)   #262
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I've no problem with extended yellows due to lack of man power.

The SRO FCY -> SC thing has been a thing for a few years. It's just to bunch up the cars and make closer racing again. I don't like it. Same with the minimum fuel times and maximum stint lengths. It's all too scripted.

GTWC is very very close to being awesome, but the pit stops and FCY/SC issues need resolved. Otherwise, it's generally an excellent series.
Well, I have to be honest and say that I enjoyed the three hours (I watched it all) far more than your average F1 race/highlights.... and I'm not even a GT man, to tell the truth.....