View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2020, 10:34 (Ref:3994425)   #144
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
I agree entirely - I would not touch him with a barge pole if I were a team manager. His reputation is getting tarnished every race or two, which is sad to see from a multiple WDC.

However, it may be that the series of errors are as a result of his head not being in the right place at Ferrari. Racing Point might think that if they give him a fresh start and a lot of love that he might rediscover his mojo, in a team where expectations are lower compared with Ferrari where he has the expectations of the whole of Italy seemingly weighing heavily on his shoulders.

I'm no fan of his at all. But I would hate to think that when he retires that the first thing people will think of will be his series of disasters instead of his dominant WDCs and many race wins.
Another thing to add in is that many of his RBR wins were dominant pole to flag victories. He is not good wheel to wheel, which is where RP/AM will be battling, which also counts against him.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk