Thread: BTCC Brands Hatch Rd4/5/6
View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2020, 13:26 (Ref:3994969)   #270
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Jelley isn’t saying it’s Motorbase’s fault, just that they’ve been unlucky to be caught out like that
To me it's clear that is what he is saying - he linked gambling to get performance with learning a new car.
That was backed up by Butcher and Jackson's comments about learning where the limits of what they can do with the car are, and the punctures they picked up.

No one is going to come right out and say Motorbase got it wrong, just that they were unfortunate in how far they took their set up.