View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2002, 19:58 (Ref:399597)   #33
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by DNQ
What I love about GPL is the ability to change everything. This is Watkins Glen...
I've actually tried quite a few track updates, but I'm really looking for a good update for Spa. I've tried 3 or 4 but today I copied back the original track. With all the revisions I've tried, the line through Masta is much harder to see (with my failing eyesight particularly!) than on the original. The track surface is a bit naff on the original, but I can live with it. The Velex version in particular I do not like!

Last edited by Aysedasi; 9 Oct 2002 at 19:59.