View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2020, 20:44 (Ref:3998400)   #86
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
the worst day was tuesday. howling it down, no respite. it's now colder, but less wet... touch wood, don't think anyone has lost an awning yet which is an almost annual occurance up here.

pretty sure they could rig up a sail using the lifting points on the cars

in all seriousness, it's such a shame for the circuit that they can't allow people in. msv feels quite corporate, but what knockhill lacks in facilities they make up for in the warmth of the welcome. the staff are fantastic, it feels like a real family venue.
Less wet? I suppose it couldn't be more wet, but that surprises me. I'm literally up a big-ass hill, and it's flooding here. Up a hill. The weather here can be described as biblical.