View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2020, 10:04 (Ref:4001833)   #847
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Copied directly from an email I received yesterday:

Q&A

I have a medical exemption from wearing a face mask.
Motorsport UK has removed the provision for individual personal exemptions from wearing a face mask and these persons will no longer be allowed to attend Motorsport UK Events.

What will the officials do for those that are not complying or refuse to comply with the COVID-19 requirements?
Each participant must be considerate of their actions and the impact on others.

Motorsport UK has been permitted to resume events by the respective Governments and under the “Getting Back on Track” guidance. It is imperative that all participants adhere to both Motorsport UK and
Government guidance so that we can continue to run Events.
It is now mandated that face masks are to be worn in all areas at the Event (with the exception of competitors whilst in their car or kart competing). In the event that an individual fails to comply with COVID-19 requirements in the first instance, the officials in conjunction with the COVID-19 Officer will give a gentle reminder. Continued transgressions will result in the COVID-19 Officer bringing the report to the Clerk of the Course and Event Stewards, who will issue penalties, and the matter will also be reported to Motorsport UK and could also result in eviction from the venue.

Please remember our Officials do not wish to remind anyone of the need to comply. Any abuse towards Event Officials will not be tolerated.