View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2020, 10:49 (Ref:4001844)   #7761
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
[MOD] I have tried to get you lot to stick to the thread which is "news and rumours" however it seems that some of you need to discuss the capabilities of female drivers. As far as I know the news is that Jade Edwards is on the grid for a few races. Her capabilities as a driver may be subject to debate but it is not due to her gender which is frankly irrelevant. So, any further posts trying to prove or disprove the capabilities of female drivers will result in this thread being closed and certain posters taking a holiday. [/mod]