View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2020, 15:51 (Ref:4002619)   #41
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, sounds like they were ready for regular event and then told no. I'm torn because the wife was very concerned about me being there given the usual crowd so this will placate her a bit. And honestly the crowds were getting annoying with parking everywhere and trying to steal our space. But it sucks for the track losing a decent chunk of change with half capacity.

May have to ask Adam about setting up the week before with the HSR event since I'd be back a couple days later. Claim my space extra early

Update from Adam Ellis at the track.

Camping pass sales are OVER. No more for the event.

Last edited by broadrun96; 15 Sep 2020 at 16:21.