View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2020, 12:01 (Ref:4004978)   #1082
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Ugh .... a hideously anticlimactic ending seems like the only possible and fitting climax .... ironically self-referent and self-deprecating .... A race anyone could remeber ... but no one will if they can help it.

(Actually I have been enjoying the race a lot, but the last several minutes have not been cooperating with my image of the "correct" finish.)
Yeah, the weird end can definitely ruin the fun preceding hours. Often have to force myself to remember a yellow end because a barrier was destroyed means someone else could hit it and not have the same protection.