View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2020, 05:55 (Ref:4005497)   #230
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 litre Touring Car Star View Post
In theory, I agree with the generalisations. I don't think it strictly applies to the points RWill seems to be trying to make.

Talent and preparation has nothing to do with scenarios like when the safety car gets released to Hamilton's benefit.

No luck for RB/Max. They were better on the day and won. (Had they not got caught up the "glory" of a cheap FL point, they'd have won the previously week as well.

It was pretty random. It's an outlier result for Gasly, so he was fortunate.

Rosberg wasn't lucky. He was better overall in 2016.
Huh, you’re as bad as will.....you see luck in one direction and not in the other!

I don’t think Rosberg as being lucky in 2016 either, you make your own luck....but using Wills logic, you can’t call hamilton lucky for engine blowups via max/ tyre issues via Bottas and not call Rosberg lucky due to the multiple mechanical issues of hamilton in 2016.