View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2020, 11:40 (Ref:4006189)   #16
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I think Bottas has shown how good Rosberg was. Yes he required a bit of luck to win the title, but luck is no good if you can’t make the most of the opportunity presented to you. He really was prepared to go that bit extra to win the title too. As well as that, even if Hamilton was winning, Rosberg was always there or thereabouts 9 times out of 10.
completely agree with this. Im not ashamed to say it, i didnt like Rosberg much when he was at Mercedes....some of his antics were interesting, however since hes gone i have missed how much he pushed Lewis, it brought the best out in both drivers.

Sometimes these days i think hamilton is doing 'just enough' to win, so he doesnt burnout....i always feel like there is another gear in there if he was challenged properly....sometimes you see that gear for instance in the second half of Monza or Spain, Austria qualifying..