View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 2020, 17:06 (Ref:4015693)   #967
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post

This is where things get difficult. The tier system was working, a full locking is disputable according to some. Likewise the advances in knowledge have helped, but even the NHS who spun the story to suit their narrative, said 22 hospitals were at high occupancy. That's around 15% of the total available ICU beds.

I can tell you that Stoke Mandeville is almost deserted.
I didn't necessarily mean *this* lockdown. I think the first one had to happen, and the Tier System wasn't given enough chance to work. I think this one was too much, too soon. There appear to be flattenings in several curves, and it can't yet be due to Electric Avenue.

Gradually mask wearing is becoming more prevalent. At the Whilton Mill test on Wednesday it was pretty much 100% usage away from team work areas.